- Don’t bring expensive wine, it will be gone in the time it takes for your uncles, budding wine connoisseurs, to spot the label.
- If your family has a rotation of who holds Christmas, think carefully about adding the new family who desperately wants to hold it in their tiny two-bedroom apartment.
- Keep in mind that every year after introducing secret Santa, the ratio of gifts to vouchers severely drops off.
- Make sure that your uncle’s idea of catering for Christmas lunch does not wholly involve a sausage sizzle or frozen prawn rings.
- Don’t have it at your house. This one is pretty self-explanatory. The food prep, the dishes and the fact that you want to go to bed but that one lingering family member won’t leave, showing you EVERY picture from their recent trip to Italy!
With the year coming to an end we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting us and our new business. We have had many challenges (purely related to admin!!), and many successes (our amazing clients) and want to thank you all for your patience, kindness, belief in us and understanding as we have embarked on this journey. We love what we do and have truly appreciated the many supportive comments from you all. Enjoy your break, happy holidays to all, with warmest regards Kristin, Michelle and Dani.