We’re OPEN and your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
We are mindful of concerns regarding COVID-19 and wanted to inform you about how this relates to our clinic. At click therapy we have been working hard to ensure that we are able to support you during this difficult time. As allied health practitioners we are considered an essential service, so we are still open business as usual.
We would like to reassure you that our clinic is committed to the health and safety of all visitors and have put in place the following measures as precautions:
- All staff have undergone Department of Health Infection Control Training on COVID-19
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser is available in the waiting area and all therapy rooms
- Toys and magazines have been removed from the waiting area
- Therapy rooms are being cleaned in between sessions
- High frequency touch areas such as door handles, desks and tables are cleaned between sessions
- We are requesting anyone who is unwell to reschedule their appointment
- Hand wash/soap is available in all bathrooms
- Waiting area has been reconfigured in line with social distancing guidelines
We are committed to the ongoing development of our policies and procedures in line with both State and Federal Government guidelines as they are released. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled appointment.
Dani, Michelle, Kristin, Tania, Barb, Julie, Tim & Simon.